From the Back Cover
- Develop and manage your portfolio in any market
- Choose investments that match your goals
- Explore real estate and small business investments
How to invest for a secure future
No matter where you are in your investment planning, this latest edition of the best-selling investing-made-easy guide gives you everything you need to start building a solid portfolio of investments or ramp up your existing one. Money guru Eric Tyson arms you with time-tested strategies for setting realistic investment goals and achieving them — in bull and bear markets alike.
- The impact of politics on investing
- Investing for millennials
- How to pick reliable sources of investing information
- Tax laws and their effect on investing decisions
- The latest investment products
- All about ETFs and mutual funds
About the Author
Eric Tyson is a nationally recognized personal finance counselor, writer, and lecturer. He has been featured and quoted in hundreds of local and national news outlets. He has appeared on NBC’s Today Show, ABC, CNBC, FOX News, PBS Nightly Business Report, and CNN. He has also been heard on CBS national radio, NPR Sound Money, Bloomberg Business Radio, and Business Radio Network.